Group nodes from search results by selected "Here only" (nodes must be on the same page to be grouped) and then "Group". This will create a new parent node and attach all results to it.
- Press F to begin a search.
- Type "date:today" (no quotes) to find nodes created today. Any search will do.
- Select "Here only" to limited search results to those on the currently active dimension.
- Select " Group"
- Confirm that you would like to group the search results.
- After a moment they will be attached to a new parent node.